Academy for Coaches
Common Boundaries’ Consultative Coaching Training Center
The Academy of Coaching Effectiveness was founded to be a groundbreaking, holistic and integrated coaching training center. It seeks to provide maximum value for students’ time and resources and to support the graduate in either starting or growing his or her coaching practice. Graduates will complete a six-month Coaching Certification Training Program that educates and guides trainees to excellence in coaching skills according to standards established by the International Coaching Federation. It also provides a holistic perspective in coaching to support both new and existing coaches to take their coaching to the next level. All types of coaching are supported: executive, consultative, life, business and organizational. Our educational methodology is consultative. Please see information about our Consultative Leadership or Authentic Leadership Model for more details.
The Academy of Coaching Effectiveness program includes:
- Coaching for your own self-awareness.
- Coaching and mentoring to improve your coaching effectiveness.
- Turnkey business complete with Web site, invoicing clients (cash, check or credit card), marketing and building of your book.
- Introduction to some of the finest institutions to support building your clientele.
- Full access to all intellectual property of Common Boundaries (personality assessments, books, CDs).
- Online assessment tools such as Myers-Briggs, Firo-B, Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory, SDI.
- Ability to provide a wide range of assessment tools needed for personality, conflict resolution, business planning and career planning for your clients through Common Boundaries qualification.
- Opportunity to become a full partner or continue to grow your business as an independent contractor (adjunct).
Training is conducted via teleconference for convenience and accessibility of trainees. There will be two in-person sessions: one at the beginning of the program and one at the end.